Gen 1 SCrew Corsa Extreme 14760 Stainless Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is the Corsa Extreme exhaust system off my 2012 Ford Raptor SuperCrew. This is the one that includes the straight pipe for deleting the resonator. As you can see from the pics, it's in great shape. It's been on the truck for about 2 years, only saw offroad miles 1x. I've still got all the documentation that came with it when it was purchased new.

Retail on this setup is $1346 on the Corsa site, and the cheapest I can find it on the net is $1135. My asking price is $800. I'm located in San Diego, and would prefer a local pickup, but do have a box and can ship as long as you cover the cost.

Box dims are 59x20x16, and the weight will be right around 60 lbs. Ship from zip code is 92110.

JimmyCee

Reaction score
would you consider splitting the kit up? I really only need the muffler and the exhaust tips since I have a scab. I have seen a couple guys who sell the resonator delete pipe separately to guys that are looking to upgrade from the normal corsa.