Gen 1 Parts - RPG Bump stops, intake, tuner, exhaust, etc...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goathearder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I just sold my Raptor but before I did I pulled a bunch of my aftermarket stuff from it. All parts are available in SoCal (Corona area) I have the following:

RPG Stage 2 bump kit - $750. Good condition however its missing the axle strike pads cause I was too lazy to take them off. You can buy a new set from RPG. Comes with the 2.5 in body, 2 inch stroke bump stops.

King 2.5 in body, 4 inch stroke bump stops - $350. I used these in the RPG kit when I was towing my 10k lbs toy hauler. They actually work awesome in that application but could be used for whatever.

K&N Intake 77-2579KTK - $250. CA Legal, has the CARB EO sticker on it and has a filter sock.

SCT Tuner - $300. Has a couple 5 star tunes on it I never used and an SVC "The Tune" which is what I was running. Its Unmarried. I *think* SVC might need to change the vin number in their tune but I'm unsure. Best to ask them.

Black Widow exhaust - $300. I made this myself since they don't offer a system but it sounds amazing. You can see my thread here:http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f160/black-widow-series-200-muffler-install-35944/
That includes a link to a video of it. Comes with stock resonator AND resonator delete pipe. The video is with the STOCK RESONATOR. With the delete pipe it really screams.

Stock 2014 Wheel and Tire - $250. This was my "Second Spare" so it spent 99% of its life in my shed and when it wasn't there, it was in the truck bed under my tonneau cover so its in perfect condition.

2 more things in the next post...

Attachments

• Bump Kit.jpg
    Bump Kit.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Bumps.jpg
    Bumps.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 32
  • Intake1.jpg
    Intake1.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Intake2.jpg