Gen 1 King 3.0 Rear Bypasses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm swapping over to Fox, and so these are up for sale. I should also have the coilovers for sale in the very near future as well once my Fox coilovers come in. These shocks are in excellent used condition with no nicks, dings or damage to the shafts. The finish on the shock bodies is also in great shape. I'd bolt em on and go run!

Asking price is $1600 obo. I can ship anywhere in the US as long as you cover the cost, or local pickup available in San Diego.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

I'm swapping over to Fox, and so these are up for sale. I should also have the coilovers for sale in the very near future as well once my Fox coilovers come in. These shocks are in excellent used condition with no nicks, dings or damage to the shafts. The finish on the shock bodies is also in great shape. I'd bolt em on and go run!

I'll post more detailed pics tomorrow. Air bump kit shown in the pic is not included in the sale.

Asking price is $1600 obo. I can ship anywhere in the US as long as you cover the cost, or local pickup available in San Diego.

25834574088_c4e5a51be3_b.jpg

How many miles?

OP
OP
T

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These were on the truck when I bought it, about 1500 miles ago. I don't know the exact mileage when they were put on, but I'd estimate it at 10k miles or less, 99% of those on road.

OP
OP
T

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are you switching to Fox? I'm looking at getting some 3.0s.

I've had great luck with Fox shocks over the years on a number of vehicles, and, my truck is black, so I prefer the black anodized bits versus the blue.

OP
OP
T

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear shocks and bumps are gone. Front coilovers come off when my Foxes arrive. Hopefully that will be in the next few weeks.