Gen 1 Beadlock SE Rims (5)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 17706

All five beadlock rims are sold. The rims sold for $1250 plus shipping (exactly what I asked for).

Thanks FRF!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_114d.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_114d.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 61
  • fullsizeoutput_114f.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_114f.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 55
  • fullsizeoutput_1151.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_1151.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 57
  • fullsizeoutput_1153.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_1153.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 52
  • fullsizeoutput_1155.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_1155.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 17706

I have replied to all PM's. As of right now, the rims are still available.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 17706

Yup... technically any OP can. I guess it's more of a courtesy to those looking to sell similar items.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yea, I understand. The price will help give other sellers insight into what the market is for SE beadlocks. Honestly, the only reason I deleted the price info was because I saw @Trick_Raptor do it lol. Moreover, I did not want some idiot (six months from now) to ask if the rims are still for sale.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Yup... technically any OP can. I guess it's more of a courtesy to those looking to sell similar items.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Actually I didn't know that... I know for an active selling thread you had the price for obvious reasons but I didn't know it was still needed after the sale and you mark them as sold.

I'd don't mind telling everyone I sold my four wheels for $12,890. That way the next person will have a good reference point to start at price wise!