GARAGE SALE - Many Items

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome thanks. A bit curious, since I haven't gone to SW website. There exhaust is 2 in 2 out or 1 in 2 out?

OP
OP
Nodak_Raptor

Nodak_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome thanks. A bit curious, since I haven't gone to SW website. There exhaust is 2 in 2 out or 1 in 2 out?

This muffler is 2 in 2 out designed for their performance connect headers. An exhaust shop could make them work with anything I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My apologies, I for some reason thought the front Baja with the extended skid was considered a "V2" as well. I have fixed it...

If it has the skid plate that goes up higher than the regular baja it is considered a V2 aka Raptizzle edition. What kind of light bar is tabbed for?

OP
OP
Nodak_Raptor

Nodak_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it has the skid plate that goes up higher than the regular baja it is considered a V2 aka Raptizzle edition. What kind of light bar is tabbed for?

Yup that is what I thought. It is the Raptizzle edition.

It is tabbed for the 30" Vision X XPR that I am also selling. Anyone who buys both together I'll take $100 off for the combo. Same goes with exhaust/headers.