Fuel Trophy & Anza Flush Mount Cap Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, 4 of 5 have paid. One more payment and we can get this thing started.

rojo212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you guys do another group buy for these. Just orderd Trophy's today.. very interested

Last edited:
OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just let me know...

I can throw another set on the order if you'd like. I was probably gonna drive down to the CNC shop today and place it anyways regardless whether or not the 5th guy pays today or not. I don't want everyone else to have to wait. PM what you want and my paypal is on the original post

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, order is in as of this morning. They are really busy but he said he'll try to knock them out in two weeks. If he does powder is only about a week normally so hopefully we cant get these things shipping in less than 4 weeks. Fingers crossed.

They were unloading some raw uncut ingots so I decided to snap a pic so everyone could see their caps before they're actually caps.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 131