Fuel Trophy & Anza Flush Mount Cap Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update: My original supplier can no longer build these caps. I haven't had a ton of free time but I found someone to cut them. They're very similar. They use button head bolts instead of the OE Fuel bolts. Due to my limited free time I'm only going to offer these in raw form. No more stickers and powder coat. Sorry. The good news is group buys are no longer required and turn around time is about two weeks. I haven't been on the forum as much lately so email me at [email protected]

The new supplier is a little more expensive so raw caps will run $200 shipped with screws per set to the lower 48.

New pics attached

Group buy #3 (open)
1. Razor Ramon
2. Drunktank

Paypal info: [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When do you think etching will be available?

It's been too much of hassle trying to have the machine shop fit in these small jobs for me. They take 3-4 weeks and they charged me $100 on the last set of flush method caps I did. I think they quote me these outrageous prices because they'd rather not take the job.

FWIW there is not any silver on the Trophy or Anza. The raw aluminum may look out of place on a black and grey wheel.