FS: Stock BFG 35" Tires + New Spare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling my stockers with 9,000 miles on them. Still plenty of tread left and there are no chunks, cracks, or anything like that. I'm also including the spare that has never seen the ground.

$790 takes all 5.

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They aren't street legal?
CA has a butt load of silly rules

There are two kinds of Grabbs with that tread and the red letters.... The 35s that I have (and are more common) ARE street legal, but only go up to 35"

The other kinds of Grabbs (known as Grabber Competition) look about the same, but are NOT street legal in any state and are the only Grabbs available in 37" unfortunately. Raptizzle just bought these, and to my knowledge is the first guy on FRF to install the Competitions on a Raptor.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never needed a state inspection in CA. so I'm not too worried. In HI., my trucks would get yearly inspections and the comp. tires would never fly.

I'm pretty sure these are the same tires that Outlaw and SDHQ get for their personal trucks but cannot sell them to us common folk.

On my 2 mile commute home, I noticed these things are ******* loud! Guys with Grabbers: Honestly, how much louder are yours compared to stock?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, right on.... I thought CA had state inspection, my bad.

The Grabbers are definitely louder than stock, but that's what exhaust is for.... To drown em out

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are two kinds of Grabbs with that tread and the red letters.... The 35s that I have (and are more common) ARE street legal, but only go up to 35"

The other kinds of Grabbs (known as Grabber Competition) look about the same, but are NOT street legal in any state and are the only Grabbs available in 37" unfortunately. Raptizzle just bought these, and to my knowledge is the first guy on FRF to install the Competitions on a Raptor.

Dammit i knew that
Sorry for my ******* moment. I guess i read it wrong and wAs thinking that 37" tires in general were illegal for some reason.
Im caught up to the rest of the class now lol