FS NEW never installed Gen2 Raptor parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony_D

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am offering NEW never installed parts to you guys.

Borla S type exhaust part# 60637. 850$ shipped

FullRace intercooler system with Tial BOV(black) and throttle body spacer SOLD

FullRace cold air intake SOLD

UPR catch can setup SOLD

SPD adapters with the ADPT35 install kit SOLD

Everything is NEW still in their boxes.

Last edited:

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
who buys thousands of dollars worth of aftermarket parts for a truck they havent even driven yet.

it may sound unconstructive, but when you unpackage it. im really talking about how impatient you are and how you put yourself in this position lol.

good luck with ya sale, raptors are neat. too bad you couldnt wait a single week.

Peattie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who buys thousands of dollars worth of aftermarket parts for a truck they havent even driven yet.

it may sound unconstructive, but when you unpackage it. im really talking about how impatient you are and how you put yourself in this position lol.

good luck with ya sale, raptors are neat. too bad you couldnt wait a single week.

He wouldn't have known it was a week if nobody could give him an answer on when it was supposed to be delivered. I'm sure a lot of people would do the same thing.

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Who are you? I can't believe you are from my state and ask dumb questions.

He is someone that knows what he wants and bought parts to enjoy them as soon as the truck was built. Due to the ****** customer service from his dealer he got tired of waiting like most of us would spending that type of money on a truck. So now he is offering the parts to the forum members for a discount. Its not your money and not your thread so why are you acting like someone's mother?

TTT nice list of parts.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who are you? I can't believe you are from my state and ask dumb questions.

He is someone that knows what he wants and bought parts to enjoy them as soon as the truck was built. Due to the ****** customer service from his dealer he got tired of waiting like most of us would spending that type of money on a truck. So now he is offering the parts to the forum members for a discount. Its not your money and not your thread so why are you acting like someone's mother?

TTT nice list of parts.

i was just bored lol. i honestly dont care at all.

i just dont have enough money to do what OP was able to accidentally accomplish hahahahah, more curious.

you guys all need to lighten up.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Uh....I have about a thousand dollars of parts at my house.....and still don't have the truck I ordered....BUT I've done that before with new vehicles I buy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free