FS: Navigation SD Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sold

***SOLD***

Did a quick search on eBay to see what these cards were selling for. Average I saw was about $25 for the A6 and $15ish for the A4. I am selling each for less, with shipping included.

A4 - SOLD

A6 - SOLD

Last edited:
OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may be interested, what do these do exactly?

Depending on which card your nav currently utilizes, the higher the number, the more updated navigation version you will be running. Think, new roads, businesses, attractions, addresses, etc.

My truck came with the A4 and my dealer supplied me with first the A6 then the A8, which I currently use.

So A6 is newer than the A4, but older than the A8. Make sense?

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on which card your nav currently utilizes, the higher the number, the more updated navigation version you will be running. Think, new roads, businesses, attractions, addresses, etc.

My truck came with the A4 and my dealer supplied me with first the A6 then the A8, which I currently use.

So A6 is newer than the A4, but older than the A8. Make sense?

Got it. Do you happen to know what year update the A6 was for? Like 2016 or 2017? My truck is a 2011 so I’m pretty sure I have an older version

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got it. Do you happen to know what year update the A6 was for? Like 2016 or 2017? My truck is a 2011 so I’m pretty sure I have an older version

My truck is a '13 and came with the A4, so I can just about guarantee you're at A4 or under (if there is anything below that).

Based on some eBay/Amazon ads, the A6 card appears to be a 2015 update.

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like such a noob on this subject. Haha. Did a quick google search and looks like the 2011 might not be compatible with an sd card only cd. Let me get home and verify. If you still have it by then and my truck takes it, I’ll buy it.

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I feel like such a noob on this subject. Haha. Did a quick google search and looks like the 2011 might not be compatible with an sd card only cd. Let me get home and verify. If you still have it by then and my truck takes it, I’ll buy it.

Haha, no worries. I thought just the 10’s used a cd but I could totally be mistaken. Just keep me posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Have you had a chance to check your nav system yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk