FS: MBRP Exhaust with turndown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stainless MBRP Turndown Exhaust for Gen1 Crew Cab.

I would like to try to sell this locally, so if you are in the San Francisco Bay Area PM me. I have it listed on Craigslist for $200, but for my FRF family, I will let it go for $100. Comes with or without a resonator, your choice.

If no takers come from my area, I would entertain shipping it if you cover the packaging and shipping costs.

1.jpg

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
does the hangar on the end by the tip line up with a hangar on the bottom of the truck? i would like to add one to the end of my roush exhaust and make a turn down out of that

OP
OP
bigrig

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. The exhaust has been SOLD.

I still have the resonator delete pipe if anyone is interested. PM me if you are.

does the hangar on the end by the tip line up with a hangar on the bottom of the truck? i would like to add one to the end of my roush exhaust and make a turn down out of that

If I understand the question right, yes the exhaust mounts to the existing grommet used for the original exhaust.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. The exhaust has been SOLD.

I still have the resonator delete pipe if anyone is interested. PM me if you are.

If I understand the question right, yes the exhaust mounts to the existing grommet used for the original exhaust.

Yea you answered it, it was poorly written lol