FS: Kings, Rogue Goodies and Howe Steering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to sell some aftermarket parts. Going a different direction with a different build and need some funds. Everything is in excellent working condition.

I live in orange county California (Irvine) would prefer local pickup on all items. I may ship but cost will be put on the buyer. Will accept cash and paypal.

First come first serve. Post here first to reserve your place in line. If some one backs out i will go to the next person in line.

• Rogue Rebel Front Bumper have brackets for Rigid light or Baja Designs Light $900.00
  • Lower Control Arms w/ limit straps and sway bar end links (less than 10k on all parts)$2,000.00

IMG_20160202_180051_zps9ybyr5fr.jpg

IMG_20160126_171932_zpsjpxjwlcx.jpg

IMG_20151214_145911_zpsq3kqlpnz.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Trav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All PM's replied to

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

How many pairs of the same boots do you own?!?

I hike a lot and love my Keen boots! So damn comfortable.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Ive been getting asked a lot about the tie rods fitting a stock steering knuckle. These tie rods were used in a double shear setup since i ran the Rouge knuckles/uprights.

If you would like to run them with stock steering you will need to get the parts to run them. I believe these parts should be fairly inexpensive.
@Jimbo should be able to help you out on a price,