FS: DDM Tuning HID PnP kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have for sale is a 55W 5000K Hi and Low beam DDM Tuning HID kit for $30+shipping. This kit comes with everything you need, including mounting brackets (which DDM requires you to order separate). I have had these for about a year now, and these lights are a HUGE improvement over stock.

I spent over $80 for this kit delivered, but I am willing to let it go for $30+shipping.

It even comes with a brand new unused wire harness that DDM replaced for me since the one of the wires on the old one was exposed out of the wrapping. I was going to replace the harness today, but as I took everything apart I decided to return the lights back to stock because the HID kit does not function 100% of the time with the "Auto Headlight Mode". Since that time, I have been switching my headlights on/off manually.

IMAG0400.png
IMAG0402.png
IMAG0404.png
IMAG0405.png
IMAG0409.png
IMAG0410.png
IMAG0412.png

Let me know if there are any questions.

FiR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a DDM on the wifes Subie, and had it on my Pathfinder. DDM makes good stuff. Never had a problem with them. If I didnt have a '13 model with the HID's already I would have picked this up! Pretty much a steal at this price!

Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a DDM on the wifes Subie, and had it on my Pathfinder. DDM makes good stuff. Never had a problem with them. If I didnt have a '13 model with the HID's already I would have picked this up! Pretty much a steal at this price!

Good luck with the sale.

Thank you! I love the 2013 HID's. They look great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter