FS: Alpha 1 Vertical Tire Bed Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiGHTYePP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling Alpha 1 Vertical Tire Bed Rack from Outlaw Raptor. $650

The bed rack works great and fits nicely.
There are a couple spots where the line-x has rubbed off, but no damage otherwise. All hardware and tie down straps are included.
I installed some metal plates in the section that holds an Action Packer tote since I used different containers, but they are easily removable.

Pick up only, sorry no shipping. I travel a lot, so I can set up a way to meet you if needed. Located in beautiful Clovis, NM (east NM on the TX border).

ORP Vertical Tire Bed Rack

Attachments

• IMG_0951.jpg
    IMG_0951.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0952.jpg
    IMG_0952.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 296

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cannon still smell like cow Sh*t when you get the wind blowing?
GLWS

OP
OP
MiGHTYePP

MiGHTYePP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cannon still smell like cow Sh*t when you get the wind blowing?
GLWS

Only when the wind blows from the east, so yes 80% of the time. But we did get rain which sent the town into a celebration and awe.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Any way your coming out to California?

Not anytime soon, sorry.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Tentatively sold.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Omg. I'd give cash right now if you lived closer. Damn all you guys for living so far away.

superpollo

Reaction score
I interested in alpha 1 vertical tire bed rack im here in houston tx you have in stock a ready

JimmyCee

Reaction score
Subd for possible interest, I'm located in El Paso so we could definitely arrange a meet

Status
Not open for further replies.