FS: 2017 Raptor NGauge Tuner 5 Star Tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my 5-Star Tuning NGauge tuner for a 2017 Raptor 3.5L Comes with everything pictured and box. (I have to try to find the windshield mount.) I'm sure I has it somewhere.

Asking $800 shipped the US Lower 48. Yes I take PayPal but fees on your end.

7ef163527981738f9ed15d16cfebfc5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping dropping price I can't find dash mount.

$700 shipped to US only!

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its funny I almost can't give this thing away......

$650 shipped :baby:

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should be compatible with all 2017s. 5 Star Tuning asks for the ECM code to determine if you have the most current update from Ford. The gauge reads the stock setup on your truck., you send the stock configuration file to 5 Star and 5 Star sends tunes via email. You save the tune to the micro usb and load it to the truck via the OBD port.

OP
OP
dinoone

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should be compatible with all 2017s. 5 Star Tuning asks for the ECM code to determine if you have the most current update from Ford. The gauge reads the stock setup on your truck., you send the stock configuration file to 5 Star and 5 Star sends tunes via email. You save the tune to the micro usb and load it to the truck via the OBD port.

Thanks don't know what's so complicated about reading what I PM everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro