FS: 2014 SE Beadlock Wheels with BFTA Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I just ordered a new set of BMF SOTA wheels and tires for my truck, I'm taking my stock ones off like I'd put out as a feeler in my other thread.

I'm looking to sell the 2014 SE Beadlocks with the original BFTA tires on them. They include the TPMS sensors. They've always been maintained with Adam's products. I've never done any heavy off-roading with my truck. Mostly to get my motorcycle to and from the track! So the tires aren't cut, plugged or anything like that. They have about 19,500 miles on them.

Looking to get $2000. We can work out shipping if you want them shipped.

These wheels are currently on my truck and will be until next week/weekend when my new ones come in and I can finally do the mid-perch mod and put the new wheels on!!! Once they're off, they'll be available. Located in Connecticut.

I can take pics tomorrow.

Thanks,
Shane

OP
OP
M

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the set of four as it sits. If it became a deal breaker, I might be convinced to pull the spare.

And it does include the lugs. I ordered new black ones with the new wheels.

Shane

D

Deleted member 12951

Do you know if those lugs will work on stock wheels if keeping the spare? For example the Method Standard lugs will not so if you do not change the spare then you are going to have an issue unless you carry a set of stock lugs with you

OP
OP
M

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, the stock lugs would work for these wheels. I don't believe the SE lugs are different from the standard. I'll do some digging and see if I can find out for you for sure. Most aftermarket wheels do require different lugs though and some a different lug nut wrench.

Shane

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 12951

I was asking to inform others if the set meant 4 or 5 since you didn't state it, not for me.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

The SE wheel lugs and the original Ford raptor wheel lugs are the same. If your new BFM SOTA wheels take a unique lug nut, then you will want to keep an extra set of stock lug nuts for your spare tire if you ever need to use it.

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

Did I not just say that?
Tired, working a lot of hours this week and loosing communication skills....

OP
OP
M

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was asking to inform others if the set meant 4 or 5 since you didn't state it, not for me.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Did I not just say that?
Tired, working a lot of hours this week and loosing communication skills....

Gotcha. I misunderstood! No worries. And thanks for adding info that I forgot to add!

I know the feeling of working a lot and what it does to you!

Shane