Front Bumper OEM with Super Duty lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my 2012 Ford Raptor front bumper that had SuperDuty driving / fog lights installed. I custom made the brackets and they look and work very well. These have the high end Phillips Crystal Vision 45w Xenon bulbs installed. The bumper has some spots on the top from my light wires that rubbed on it from the light bar and also some scratches on the bottom. Pictures show all. Beyond that nice and straight and only removed because I made a tube bumper for truck.
This includes the bumper, bumper brackets, lights, as pictured.
Location is in Michigan about an hour North of Detroit and an hour East of Lansing. Could work with someone to have shipped, but would prefer local pickup.
$250
bumper%25201.jpg
bumper%25202.jpg
bump%2520light%25202.jpg
bump%20top%20marks.jpg
bump%20scratch%202.png
bump%20scratch%201.jpg

OP
OP
SVT_4X4

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my 2012 Ford Raptor front bumper that had SuperDuty driving / fog lights installed. I custom made the brackets and they look and work very well. These have the high end Phillips Crystal Vision 45w Xenon bulbs installed. The bumper has some spots on the top from my light wires that rubbed on it from the light bar and also some scratches on the bottom. Pictures show all. Beyond that nice and straight and only removed because I made a tube bumper for truck.
This includes the bumper, bumper brackets, lights, as pictured.
Location is in Michigan about an hour North of Detroit and an hour East of Lansing. Could work with someone to have shipped, but would prefer local pickup.
$250
bumper%25201.jpg
bumper%25202.jpg
bump%2520light%25202.jpg
bump%20top%20marks.jpg
bump%20scratch%202.png
bump%20scratch%201.jpg

New lower price $200