FML Raptor is Gone Parts Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Willing to ship the exhaust stuff? Really only looking for headers but I'm sure I can find a use for the rest

You buy the headers and I'll buy the lightning style exhaust. I pmd him if it fit a scab since he had a screw. Checked with stainless as he mentioned, different part numbers but told him I can modify it to fit and no reply :(

OP
OP
Z

ziechman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You buy the headers and I'll buy the lightning style exhaust. I pmd him if it fit a scab since he had a screw. Checked with stainless as he mentioned, different part numbers but told him I can modify it to fit and no reply :(

This could work but the cat back lightning has been tack welded together at several of the joints. I'm sure I could cut them free but I was hoping someone local would want to buy and be done with this without shipping these large packages that are costly and usually I have ended up flipping part of the bill bc buyers do not want to pay the shipping plus the PayPal fees on top of the agreed upon price. Shipping the headers will be easy, I still have the original packaging. Even have it for the cat back parts as well. It's just a hassle and I am trying to avoid shipping the stuff if possible.