Feeler: Truck Part out - WSI HD Springs, Method NVs, Icon Bumpstop + more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bmacked

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling the truck this week.... prices dropped on almost everything...

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do your leafs squeak? I have a set of the same leafs and they are really squeaky....
I'm about 2.5 hours from you, and have a set of stock leafs and wheels with tires. The leafs are of interest if not squeaky, and the wheels....well they are a good deal.
Not sure if you're at the point where you just want the stuff taken off to get rid of the truck. Maybe we can work something out.

OP
OP
bmacked

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do your leafs squeak? I have a set of the same leafs and they are really squeaky....
I'm about 2.5 hours from you, and have a set of stock leafs and wheels with tires. The leafs are of interest if not squeaky, and the wheels....well they are a good deal.
Not sure if you're at the point where you just want the stuff taken off to get rid of the truck. Maybe we can work something out.

Leafs don't squeak. If they do, it's not loud enough for me to hear. I'd love to swap leafs and wheels but I don't think I'll have the time or shop to do the leaf swap.

Don't see one. Could you resend please.