Feeler: Icon 3.0 Shocks (front/rear)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a full set of Icon 3.0's on my Raptor. Less than one year old. I'm thinking of doing a complete RPG Stage 4++ (dual front shocks), but I want to see if there's interest in my Icons.

I could ship at your expense, local pick-up Colorado, or bring to TRR 2014.

I'm interested in serious buyers wanting a fair price - I'm not just dumping these. Not willing to sell just front or rears unless one buyer wants fronts and another wants rears.

Retail is currently between $4,999 and $5,249. I'm guessing I'd sell these for about $3,999 (OBO).

Thanks!

Last edited:

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a full set of Icon 3.0's on my Raptor. Less than one year old. I'm thinking of doing a complete RPG Stage 4++ (dual front shocks), but I want to see if there's interest in my Icons.

I could ship at your expense, local pick-up Colorado, or bring to TRR 2014.

I'm interested in serious buyers wanting a fair price - I'm not just dumping these. Not willing to sell just front or rears unless one buyer wants fronts and another wants rears.

Thanks!

Interested. RPG dual front shock set up requires New UCA and LCA, do you currently have an Icon UCA also? If so, selling as a package?

I have a 2013 FX4 with all RPG goodies, but in order to fit 3.0's I need to upgrade to Raptor parts up front thus would also need UCA and LCA which is why I'm asking......

Shoot me a message and let me know your thoughts. Definitely interested and don't mind paying shipping here to SoCal.

Let me know, thanks!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Guys, keep the discussion on topic. If you want to discuss the performance or installation aspects of other systems, please discuss it in the Suspension Mods forum.

OP
OP
iSurvive

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I needed to give a price according to post rules. I said about $3,999. You cannot get 4 Fox shocks with QABs (quick adjust) for this price, or even close.

The post you mention is a good deal and I've talked with the poster - a good guy. The sale was for a month, the FOX shocks with QAB are only for the rear shocks not the front, and I believe the QAB option for the front shocks are $299 on Fox's website. Again, his post offers a great deal on Fox shocks with rear QAB, and if you want non-RPG tuned shocks he's the source for sure.

If you prefer Icons and don't want to pay retail for new, I'm offering an alternative.