FEELER - 2014 SE Beadlock Wheels w/tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometime before the first of the year, I'm probably going to be putting some new BMF wheels on my truck. My first thought was to keep the stock wheels when I do this, but the more I think about the more I doubt they'd ever see the truck again and just end up taking up a ton of space in my garage.

If I do this, is there anyone interested in them? They're the 2014 SE beadlocks with the original BFTA tires. They've got about 20,000 miles on them without any serious off-road time. The wheels and tires have always been maintained with Adam's products as I'm fanatical about detailing my truck.

What would someone be willing to pay for them? They're in Connecticut. If we needed to work out shipping, we could do that somehow as long as we both agreed on price/carrier.

Nothing is set in stone, but I'd say I'm most likely going to be doing a wheel swap. Especially if moving my stock wheels makes it that much more attractive to do so.

Shane

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They run anywhere from $1800-2500 on the forum. I paid on the low end of that spectrum for wheels/tires with about 5000 miles on them. You might regret selling them once they are gone! I love mine...

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im in the same boat. Thought about getting ride of them . Aftermarket offset makes the truck look so much wider. Might even throw the option of just trading somebody who wants to go back to stock or is trading their truck in .

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in the same boat. Thought about getting ride of them . Aftermarket offset makes the truck look so much wider. Might even throw the option of just trading somebody who wants to go back to stock or is trading their truck in .

Spacers!

D

Deleted member 12951

I paid $1200 for a set of 5 standard stock bedlocks wheels (no tires) that had practically 0 miles because they were take-offs by the dealer, then I traded a wheel for a set of 4 SE rings. So with the tires included you should at least get $1200-$1600 for a quick sell.

Curious how did this get posted without a forum admin approving it to be posted?

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Spacers![/QUOTE

Ehhh to many bad things could be had with spacer, our tie rods are weak as it is , then the extra weight pushed out on the wheel bearings , i dunno maybe if somebody can chime in and hasn't had any problems. but 1"-1.5" would be nice lol

OP
OP
M

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $1200 for a set of 5 standard stock bedlocks wheels (no tires) that had practically 0 miles because they were take-offs by the dealer, then I traded a wheel for a set of 4 SE rings. So with the tires included you should at least get $1200-$1600 for a quick sell.

Curious how did this get posted without a forum admin approving it to be posted?

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm just working out what wheels/tires I specifically want to go with.

And I believe this was approved by an admin. After posting, it took some time before it actually showed up. I'm assuming that's when it was approved. I wasn't trying to get around any of the rules.

Shane