Factory stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FishingBen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took this stuff off my 2013 Screw at 12 miles, put it in the barn and haven't moved it. ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. (Opened the back barn again this year to get lawn mower. Forgot about this stuff.)

1. Front Bumper (Scratched moderate Shop Floor) $75 pick-up only (Or you pay shipping costs totally!)
2. Skid Plate $75 (Or you pay shipping costs totally!)
3. Rear Bumper (Scratched minor Shop Floor) $50 pick-up only (Or you pay shipping costs totally!)
4. Raptor SCREW Running Boards $400 pick-up only (Or you pay shipping costs totally!)
5. Factory Headers and Downtubes with Cats $150
6. Rear Headrests $50
8. Factory Air Intake with Plumbing, Box, and Fresh Airfilter $50

Stuff is all as factory new but some have scratches from being on shop floor. I work a lot and therefore stay busy. You pay shipping you choose. I'm in Tennessee 37336 Thanks Ben

Last edited:
OP
OP
FishingBen

FishingBen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear headrests don't have embroidery.
I'm not replacing them with anything. I like being able to see out the back window so I'm just not going to use them. They're just items in the pile.

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the running boards but not for $900. You can buy ADD running boards for about 900 & they're made from steel.