F/S: SCT X3 Tuner w/3 5 Star Tunes Unlocked & Locked SCT X3 Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a locked SCT X3 Tuner from my '08 GT500 that I'm trading in next Monday. I also have an unlocked SCT X3 Tuner from 5 Star Tuning w/3 Tunes on it that I got in a trade with a buddy that has a 2011 Scab. His tunes were based around the following mods he had on his 2011 Raptor Scab: 1-7/8" Stainless Works Headers w/Hi-Flo Cats & Stainless Works Cat-Back, Stage 2 AFE CAI w/Lid, & 37" General Grabber Tires. I'm asking $350 shipped for the unlocked tuner with the 5 Star Tunes on it & it also has the original casing, cd software, sct emblem decal, & usb cable. The locked tuner I'm asking $125 shipped. I'm selling both because I recently bought a new iphone & also have an ipad, so I'll be getting the ITSx from 5 star with tunes on it for my truck.

UNLOCKED SCT X3 Tuner w/5 Star tunes $350 shipped
LOCKED SCT X3 Tuner $125 shipped

a47l13.jpg

33mvfgo.jpg

n46sx.jpg

Feel free to text or email me with any questions. Thanks.
I have paypal & like to go through paypal only with deals unless it's local, thanks.

Last edited: