:e30:Wilson cookies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll do more tell them guy's at work to pay up lol I like big orders. I'll do the $10 off yet probably last time until winter. to be mailed out Monday!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Arrived just in time to take to my meet tomorrow! Kids run/jump/throw well and they get an e-30 Wilson cookie!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wilson, I hate to burst your bubble, but e-30 is a part of the UN master globalism conspiracy called Agenda 21 to destroy all vestiges of individual national identity and individual freedom and establish a new world order. The UN is a cabal of power hungry globalists seeking to become the government of the world, and e-30 is an essential element of their nefarious plan to obviate all national governments and rule the world. By advocating e-30, you no good stinking rotten traitor, you are contributory to the overthrow of the United States government. No doubt you're the FBI's terrorist watch list, you globalist ******.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Wilson, I hate to burst your bubble, but e-30 is a part of the UN master globalism conspiracy called Agenda 21 to destroy all vestiges of individual national identity and individual freedom and establish a new world order. The UN is a cabal of power hungry globalists seeking to become the government of the world, and e-30 is an essential element of their nefarious plan to obviate all national governments and rule the world. By advocating e-30, you no good stinking rotten traitor, you are contributory to the overthrow of the United States government. No doubt you're the FBI's terrorist watch list, you globalist ******.

A part? Wilson drafted Agenda 21...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FRF RESOLUTION PROPSAL:

Whereby it has been established that @Wilson is a rabid advocate of e-30 fuel, and whereby e-30 fuel is an essential element of the UN's globalist Agenda 21 plot to rule the world, is it hereby resolved that Wilson is ***** ****-Communist dope crazed hippy peace freak globalist who has been nefariously planted in FRF to advocate the UN's power mad scheme.

All in favor, vote Aye!
All opposed, shut the hell up.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
VIVA LA E-30!

c0b46bfff538521a0f09d492581bb682.jpg

Last edited:

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
E-30 rocks!

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Seriously through. I'll put in an order some time next week @Wilson since I'm traveling and don't want to miss them.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
E-30 rocks!

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Seriously through. I'll put in an order some time next week @Wilson since I'm traveling and don't want to miss them.

how about when @The Macf orders then I'll do the $10 for you.