Diablosport i2 tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought this in May and when tuning it wouldn't accept the 37" tire update. So I called them and they built a custom tune that has been downloaded on to the tuner. It took it, but it also created a major harsh shift on WOT 1-2 3-4 both in manual and D.
I haven't taken the time to just load the canned tune without the tire calibration program to see if it was just the new program.

I will say that it significantly improves throttle response with a 93oc tune. You have to learn to feather that go pedal or you'll be buying tires far sooner than you'll want to. And it will actually bark spin when shifting at less than WOT.

Anyone that is NOT going to run 37's and is interested in this tuner I'm going to give it to someone currently active military. If any of our members wants to PM me with knowledge of someone abroad I'd love to hear from you as well. I will require a copy of your current orders.....................JK.

I'll let this roll for a couple weeks before deciding who gets the chicken dinnah.

JBERRaptor

Reaction score
Hey I'm Active Duty stationed at JBER. Just picked up a Raptor this week and I have no plans to bump up to 37s.

PM me please if you still have it. Thanks

Matt

OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry for not following up here. You are the first to inquire on it. Mods please close this thread.
The tuner is defective. It creates a brutal near WOT/WOT shift even with the canned tune.
I should've verified that before offering it. Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.