D1-SC Procharger Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my 2012 procharged Raptor. I'm thinking about parting it out. I'm looking to get $3500 plus stock parts to replace my kit (CAI & inlet tube, power steering reservoir, etc.) The kit is a D1-SC Procharger Kit w/the big red race valve upgrade. I also have a smaller pulley on it for headers, no cats, and full exhaust. I got the tubing powder coated black & also bought all black zinc coated clamps for the tubes. I also have the bigger injectors. I am also up for selling my rims/tires & lights if anybody is interested in buying them.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1443642588533.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1443642588533.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 180

Jbar

Reaction score
Ok thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Did you sell the pro charger

OP
OP
WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Did you sell the pro charger

No, I'm feeling out interest in parting out my truck if I trade it in. I'm currently trying to sell the truck as is with everything.