Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I hear you guys. I had to open anothe Paypal account as my last was hacked. 10 people email me in regards to getting a set paid for and I will send out invoices. Once paid I'll dial up machine shop. [email protected]. Sorry I haven't been on I'm currently in the middle of a move and of course it's the craziest time of the year. The sooner I get the machine shop crackin on these the better. But I do understand it's the holiday season, so if y'all want to hold off till the new year...it's all up to you guys.

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I hear you guys. I had to open anothe Paypal account as my last was hacked. 10 people email me in regards to getting a set paid for and I will send out invoices. Once paid I'll dial up machine shop. [email protected]. Sorry I haven't been on I'm currently in the middle of a move and of course it's the craziest time of the year. The sooner I get the machine shop crackin on these the better. But I do understand it's the holiday season, so if y'all want to hold off till the new year...it's all up to you guys.

Just sent you an email bud.

hscraz

Reaction score
I'm in for a set. Sent you an email.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.