Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a little update form machine shop. caps will be done on the 26th. from there they go to powder and then to engraver then me! wheels are in motion! black with silver svt almost sold out....black on black svt spots still available and taller caps are still available. email me

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a little update form machine shop. caps will be done on the 26th. from there they go to powder and then to engraver then me! wheels are in motion! black with silver svt almost sold out....black on black svt spots still available and taller caps are still available. email me

I sent you an email, Please respond. thx

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vince, I would be interested in the black with the silver lettering or the black on black. My first choice would be the black with silver but if all of the ones in production are spoken for then I would take a set of the black on black. I will be getting 17x8.5 Method Mesh wheels this week. Thanks.

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Payment sent For a set of the black on black center caps Vince. Thanks!

Forgot to mention that I have a set of 17" mesh coming in.

MF RAPTOR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.