Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bfletch

Reaction score
Vince I'm hijacking your thread to once again thank you for the badass truck... I smile everytime i look at the abominable snowman caps you made. I'm glad you let me keep them.

Beau

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I emailed shop to get order going yesterday . I haven't heard back from them. It I will shoot them a call tomorrow. There are limited spots left. I will update as I get some info. There was a delay on the order going in as a lot of unpaid invoices were floating around through the weekend.

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been reading quite a bit on this thread. Do these work the same for 20" method mesh wheels? Im ordering a set for my 2017 and would like a black set with no engraving.

Nando Svt

Reaction score
Any one has some Vince caps for sale on here? Prefer black with svt machined. For method standard 17"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update on current order

Hi guys just got word from machine shop they should be at powder next week. After that they come back for a quick engraving then off to me. There was a delay in beginning getting order in as folks were a little slow to get payments in but were getting close. Have a great weekend

chris.v

Reaction score
Is it possible to still get a set of these?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Phukin suckdate :-(

Caps are a little behind schedule. Like I had. Said a long time ago the machine shop I use makes high end military parts for planes and government projects. Spoke to Manager yesterday and they are inundated and running behind. Sorry guys but I'm working on it.

I'll keep you posted.

Reaction score
Vince, I sent you an email last week about a set of these center caps. Is there a group buy thread? Sorry for all the questions. I'm new to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.