Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am a Cnc machinist so maybe I'll just bust some out on the lathe at work and throw them on our laser engraver. :)

Go for it, start a thread, if you aren't a vendor with FRF, get with it. LoL only one way to do it!
Just keep in mind, Vince's cap thread. Are you volunteering your skills as a machinist with Vince?! Lol ;)

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi guys spoke to shop today. the extra 10 caps on top of original order delayed the entire order. sorry about that but didn't want to leave anyone out. the ones that needed coloring are hopefully getting picked up from annodizer tomorrow! fingers crossed and plain ones are getting engraved and finished up tomorrow. i may have a few unspoken for in this order….3 sets still haven't been paid for. i will post if they are available if payment hasn't been received by the time ready to ship.

more than anyone I'm upset with delivery of this batch, but good things come to those who wait. i assure you they will make your day when ya get em!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wahoooo!! Me can't wait! Can u Post some pics of mine when they're done to hold me over?! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.