Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Invoices are out! Don't miss out on this order it looks like it's getting harder and harder to start them up, which means if your waiting for the next one there might not be one. Half the order is presold already. Email me of you want an invoice sent over.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Invoices are out! Don't miss out on this order it looks like it's getting harder and harder to start them up, which means if your waiting for the next one there might not be one. Half the order is presold already. Email me of you want an invoice sent over.

Can you clarify the custom option or is it SVT only now?

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you clarify the custom option or is it SVT only now?

The custom option is pretty much non existent. The machine shop will charge 175$ setup fee to make any other engraving than what I've negotiated. And that fee is just to setup, if you don't have a Dxf file perfectly sized for a 94mm circle there will be a fee to adjust it, if you don't have one there will be a fee to create one, and if you have one but it's extremely intricate it cannot be done. In other words SVT or nada. If you want to get it done, a plain Stefan be engraved by you or anyone of your choice, as all the caps are prepped for engraving to ensure they won't chip during the process. But be warned, your engraver should have new tools and some skills.

Sorry, in the beginning, I had a friend who would charge less, but he grew tired and started charging more.....so he was removed from the manufacturing process.

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 invoices out......now I wait patiently for them to pay. Once that happens order placed! Don't go falling apart just yet! Patience grasshopper! Perfection takes time!

Status
Not open for further replies.