CTS Edge Evolution Programmer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
F/S CTS Edge Evolution performance programmer. I will also throw in the dash pod which is brand new in the box. The only thing you would have to get is the adaptor for the pod to hold the CTS(they are $10)The programmer works great and you can set it up to monitor anything you want in the gauge screen. Selling it because I decided to add a SC and I will no longer need it. The programmer was $589 and the pod was $45. I'm asking $350 for both plus shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? This thing has alot of different features plus it's not limited to just Ford. It can be used on any GM, Dodge ect.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok since I've only had a couple of tire kickers. I will throw in a brand new never used Stainless Works Turbo Chambered muffler for free with full asking price. Come on you guys know you want it. :ROFLJest:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited: