CORSA Xtreme - Full System for 2017+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

PRICE DROP!! Full catback system with tips still available ("Sport" system"). Following post has been updated to reflect:

Exhaust system is brand new in the box, never opened. I received one as a gift and already had one on order so no need for the second one.

Includes:
3.0" Catback System - PN 14397GNM
3" Gunmetal tips (PVD coated)

Will work on both SuperCab and SuperCrew trucks. This is the best sounding and highest quality system available for G2 Raptors, look around online for videos and reviews. No drone at all. Lifetime warranty from CORSA.

Cost online is $1700 + shipping
I'm asking $1350 + shipping
Located in Detroit area, willing to drive up to 1 hour for delivery. I also travel to Indianapolis every few weeks so I can meet there, schedule permitting.

Link to CORSA website:
CORSA

Attachments

• 20170802_173620.jpg
    20170802_173620.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 89
  • corsa.jpg
    corsa.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exhaust system is brand new in the box, never opened. I received one as a gift and already had one on order so no need for the second one.

Includes:
3.0" Catback System - PN 14397GNM
X-Pipe (Resonator delete) - PN 14396
3" Gunmetal tips (PVD coated)

Will work on both SuperCab and SuperCrew trucks. This is the best sounding and highest quality system available for G2 Raptors, look around online for videos and reviews. No drone at all. Lifetime warranty from CORSA.

Cost online is $2161 + shipping
I'm asking $1800 + shipping
Located in Detroit area, willing to drive up to 1 hour for delivery. I also travel to Indianapolis every few weeks so I can meet there, schedule permitting.

Link to CORSA website:
CORSA

I am interested in just the resonator delete if you will sell that seperarely.

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in just the resonator delete if you will sell that seperarely.

PM sent

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

I'm interested in the muffler only if you will sell just that?

Unfortunately I can't sell the muffler alone, since I will then be left with just tips and the tubing from the muffler to the tips. I would consider selling the muffler + tubing and keeping the tips, but it will cost more than the muffler price alone on Corsa's website. (It would be the same as PN14399 $490 + PN14398 $923, but obviously with a nice discount).

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM sent

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Unfortunately I can't sell the muffler alone, since I will then be left with just tips and the tubing from the muffler to the tips. I would consider selling the muffler + tubing and keeping the tips, but it will cost more than the muffler price alone on Corsa's website. (It would be the same as PN14399 $490 + PN14398 $923, but obviously with a nice discount).

You actually can sell them separately with no issues. The resonator delete simply replaces the resonator on the stock system and makes the exhaust sound much louder. Your PN 14397GNM is a standalone system that has all required parts and uses the stock resonator; it is what they would call a "Sport" system. If you add PN 14396, the resonator delete, then you are going from a "Sport" system to what they call an "Xtreme". PN 14396 is not required and is 100% optional if you want extra sound.

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You actually can sell them separately with no issues. The resonator delete simply replaces the resonator on the stock system and makes the exhaust sound much louder. Your PN 14397GNM is a standalone system that has all required parts and uses the stock resonator; it is what they would call a "Sport" system. If you add PN 14396, the resonator delete, then you are going from a "Sport" system to what they call an "Xtreme". PN 14396 is not required and is 100% optional if you want extra sound.

I understand that, what I meant was that I will not be able to find a buyer for the pipes alone (which connect the muffler to the tips). The resonator delete, as I mentioned in my PM, I have no problem selling alone.

The post about not being able to sell them alone, was to the other commentor who wanted just the muffler.

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: Full catback system still available with PVD Gunmetal tips ("Sport system"). Resonator delete (X-pipe) SOLD. See initial post for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.