Cleaning off the shelves sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got some stuff that's been sitting around a while and thought maybe someone else could use it. Prices are picked up at my shop. Shipping will be at buyer's expense. Let me know if you have any questions about any of the stuff. Will do my best to get you shipping prices quickly, but with the holiday sneaking up on us, it may take a few days to get an answer. Thanks for looking!!!

M & R Amber Pods. Got these from another member for a project that never got off the ground. $25.00 each - have 6 total. ***SOLD***
IMG_1247.jpgIMG_1246.jpg

M & R License Plate Light Bar. Has a bracket that attaches to the stock license plate bolts. This thing is super bright and is 11 1/2" x 1 1/2". $100.00 ***SOLD***
IMG_1241.jpg

VP Racing 5 Gallon Gas Can. Never been used. Honestly, never ever ran low on gas with a 36 gallon tank! LOL $35.00
IMG_1240.jpg

2014 Stock Intake. Has around 20k miles on it. Looks brand new. $75.00
IMG_1239.jpg

Stock Rubber Raptor Floor Mats. Rear mat and passenger side. Not sure if they are new or not, but they look like it. $35.00
IMG_1238.jpg

KC HiLites 6" Pro-Sport Led Spot Beam Pair. These lights are crazy bright. Used them one time at Snoball 2016 as hood cannons. They have the rock guards and a set of blue covers. The blue covers really throw the correct light in the wintertime. Check out the KC website for any specific details you may need. $275.00
IMG_1249.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 269
Last edited: