CHEAP FS New Baja Designs 50" S8 Combo LED Light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not much to say. This is an AWESOME 50" light bar and has cool features such as Amber Running lights (can turn off or on). I bought it for my jeep but decided to sell the jeep and ordered a Gen 2. I know the direction I'm going with my truck and unfortunately I won't be using this light bar.

Light bar is new in the box and comes with the wiring harness. Retails for $1200+++
www.bajadesigns.com/products/S8-50-inch-LED-Light-Bar.asp

Selling it for $800 Shipped or trade for a set of gen 2 beadlocks w/cash on my end

or may trade for a set of rims or Borla Atack for the Gen 2. I'm located in SE PA and can meet a buyer. I've sold multiple items on here including my 2014 raptor.

My loss is your gain.

lSG9Ne.jpg

JukPs3.jpg

Q89NVx.jpg

lwbfeP.jpg

zxlXxK.jpg

lW2uxZ.jpg

9v3MGJ.jpg

Last edited:

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean that it flashes? Is that part of the harness? I'd put it on my JKU, but not sure I'd want it to flash. I'd be wiring it to my SPOD, so how would you switch to the amber markers? Would you HAVE to use the BD wiring harness to use that functionality?

OP
OP
FullAuto

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do you mean that it flashes? Is that part of the harness? I'd put it on my JKU, but not sure I'd want it to flash. I'd be wiring it to my SPOD, so how would you switch to the amber markers? Would you HAVE to use the BD wiring harness to use that functionality?

This is a response from BD on a Taco board when asked about wiring the S8 to SPod (you will need 2 switches to use both the Amber DRL and regular light bar):

The Wiring Harness we have does use an On/OFF switch and a separate momentary switch to control the amber DRL function.
You will be able to use the SPOD SE very easily! It will use two switches on your unit. 1- White On/OFF 1- Amber On/OFF.

We have our Ford Upfitter harness that I use on my Spod to attach to the terminals. I simply cut off the connectors and crimp on the Spod connector.
Here is the link to the upfitter I'd use for the S8. The length is just about 6ft:
http://www.bajadesigns.com/ProductDetail?ItemNumber=640094

Hook it up like this:
Switch 1 - White Wire + , Black Wire -
Switch 2 - Green Wire + for Amber DRL

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Edited original post. The new S8 doesn't have the strobe feature. They did the Amber running back light instead.

Last edited:

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a response from BD on a Taco board when asked about wiring the S8 to SPod (you will need 2 switches to use both the Amber DRL and regular light bar):

The Wiring Harness we have does use an On/OFF switch and a separate momentary switch to control the amber DRL function.
You will be able to use the SPOD SE very easily! It will use two switches on your unit. 1- White On/OFF 1- Amber On/OFF.

We have our Ford Upfitter harness that I use on my Spod to attach to the terminals. I simply cut off the connectors and crimp on the Spod connector.
Here is the link to the upfitter I'd use for the S8. The length is just about 6ft:
http://www.bajadesigns.com/ProductDetail?ItemNumber=640094

Hook it up like this:
Switch 1 - White Wire + , Black Wire -
Switch 2 - Green Wire + for Amber DRL

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Edited original post. The new S8 doesn't have the strobe feature. They did the Amber running back light instead.

Interesting. I have 2 spots left open on my SPOD. I actually saw a video of the strobe on the S8 this afternoon and it looked pretty good. Apparently it's the wiring harness that controls the strobe. I see that the strobe harnesses are available, so maybe they work with this bar as well. I'll give BD a call tomorrow and double check.
I'm in NJ, so I could do a local sale.