Center Console Lid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we could still get them wrapped and embroidered this thing would have sold long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might say that; most reviews say it takes months to get a product from him.

OP
OP
svt_ivan

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might say that; most reviews say it takes months to get a product from him.

Well that's a shame. I've bought a couple of things from him and his turn-around time back then was within the week. I was just thinking of sending him my center console since this one isn't selling I could use it as a spare

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that's a shame. I've bought a couple of things from him and his turn-around time back then was within the week. I was just thinking of sending him my center console since this one isn't selling I could use it as a spare

Contact him and if he responds tell him if you get yours in a timely manner that I'll get mine recovered.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I got ahold of him on FB messenger today and he stated that he's caught up and was very talkative. Said he'd draw up some designs and send to me tomorrow.

Topgunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this still for sale? And I can't tell, is it wrapped in leather?