Butter Buns: Patriot and Americana Wax Special 4 Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys - I am offering up for sale new containers of @AdamsPolishes Patriot wax and Americana wax. These are new, never used waxes. Both my truks have a wrap and I don't see needing these. These are some of the best waxes you can buy.

With the current sale, you can buy both of these for $140.

My sale price shipped is $110 for both.

Trades are welcome for your over stock of @AdamsPolishes products.

3 years ago the Adam's Polishes Team set out to produce a Ultra-Premium paste wax, one that would challenge us to formulate something to outperform our current waxes. A wax that produced amazing depth, gloss, clarity and shine while maintaining ease of use. This ambitious project utilizes the very finest ingredients available, in high concentrations, in our own proprietary blend to provide a wax of unparalleled quality for our most discerning and shine obsessed customers. We named this ambitious project PATRIOT and packaged it in limited edition, CNC machined, solid billet aluminum containers with only 250 units to be produced. A portion of every unit sold was also donated directly to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund.

The hand mixed concourse level wax was received to rave reviews from the ones fortunate enough to purchase them, but many customers were left wanting to try this amazing blend. The price for exclusivity was high as was the demand and many customers begged us to offer a lower cost option. Well, we’ve heard your cries and have responded with a production run of our highly sought after Patriot Wax in a more economical package. Only the most premium, purest, freshest Brazilian carnauba wax is used to mix this small batch hand poured wax so you’re certain to receive a product worthy of even the most discerning shine seeker. Each batch is carefully mixed with shine enhancing oils and reinforcing polymers to provide an unbelievable level of gloss and an application experience thats truly special. This is a wax for your prized show car, weekend pleasure driver, or a truly special detail.

Our new regular production run of Patriot Wax comes packaged in a lightweight 16oz tin and includes an approximately liquid 12oz pour of our blend. Its recommended that your Patriot Wax be refrigerated when not in use and kept away from excessive heat.

@Jimbo

Last edited:

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got lot's of extra bottles of product on the shelf from the last few mystery box buys. If no one buys it before I get home, I'll see if we can work something out in trade/partial trade.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
:tizzle: approved

If you had the limited edition one, I'd be all over it (the extra money goes to a good cause!)

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pics of said wax
da649dd738c402c4ef0eed9310c47925.jpg

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead