Brand New SVT light bar and KC lights for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I dropped the ball!! I ordered and received these goodies before I measured by garage space...yes I know not too bright.

My scab will JUST make it into the garage, so there is no way I can use the light bar.

So...my goof up can be to your benifit.

For Sale, Brand New, Never used/installed SVT light bar with 2 brand new black KC 6" 100W driving lights with black KC cages on them.

The light bar was $350 and the Lights/cages were another $125.

I am willing to Sell the whole set-up for $350 (INCLUDING shipping in the USA). $300 if picked-up locally.

I am located in IL, 60069.

I will post some pics tonight for those interested. Will require funds via Paypal as "Gift".

Regards :peace:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Totally have first dibs on this.

Been interested in doing something like this. I don't think it will fit in my garage, but I can probably SQUEEZE it in. How far forward does it stick out, I have about a foot.

So yeah, interested in pics and what is the model number on the lights?!

Thanks!

modz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the buyer is protected, charge them the 3% PayPal fee; which in this case, would make the total price $360. When gifting payment there is no recourse.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally have first dibs on this.

Been interested in doing something like this. I don't think it will fit in my garage, but I can probably SQUEEZE it in. How far forward does it stick out, I have about a foot.

So yeah, interested in pics and what is the model number on the lights?!

Thanks!

Yes, I would guess it adds another foot.

Model # of KCs: KC4213

:peace:

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the buyer is protected, charge them the 3% PayPal fee; which in this case, would make the total price $360. When gifting payment there is no recourse.

I dont mind if the buyer sends $360 as a "payment" versus $350 as gift, I just dont want to lose the 3% considering I am already at a loss on these items. :peace:

badger

Reaction score
any idea if these are legal in a front license plate state??? do they cover the front plate?

thx

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any idea if these are legal in a front license plate state??? do they cover the front plate?

thx

The light bar does allow for a front plate to be mounted, so no worries.

Along with bolting under the frame, its also has 2 bolts where the factory holes are located on the bumper for the front plate. So yes, you can still mount a front plate with the light bar installed.

1st PM with confirmed offer...takes it. :peace: