Brand New RPG Power Steering Reservoir

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit I replaced mine 1.5 months ago with RPG....Figures...What else you got? You just traded yours on GEN2? I hope you were smart enough to take stuff off your truck before turning it in for trade.

OP
OP
ReyLorenzo

ReyLorenzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shit I replaced mine 1.5 months ago with RPG....Figures...What else you got? You just traded yours on GEN2? I hope you were smart enough to take stuff off your truck before turning it in for trade.

I took almost everything off but the dealer did give me almost 4,000 over KBB if I kept the Methods and 37s on along with the ADD bumper. Little did they know that I didn't have the OEM parts anyway. Sadly this is all that's left.

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took almost everything off but the dealer did give me almost 4,000 over KBB if I kept the Methods and 37s on along with the ADD bumper. Little did they know that I didn't have the OEM parts anyway. Sadly this is all that's left.

Well that sucks because I would have been interested in buying the Venom off of you lol.