Brand New Kooks 1 3/4 Long Tube Headers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know that I'll ever get around to installing these. I've had them for 6 months now so I'm just going to sell them. Brand new Kooks 1 3/4 long tubes. Box was only opened to gaze upon their greatness. Includes hardware, gaskets, etc.

-$850.00 Shipped in the CON US.

BQTH3Sv.jpg

BQTH3Sv.jpg

XOrLoKC.jpg

Last edited:

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do these have cats, off-road lead pipes ? whats the run down thats included

OP
OP
F

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do not have cats. They come with bolts, gaskets and o2 sensor extension. Here are a couple more pictures of everything.

iGo48fP.jpg

8TNsaeS.jpg

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really good deal. I already have kooks headers or I'd be all over this.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they are.
Well I'm definitely interested but I'd like to get a few questions answered before I pull the trigger. Maybe you can help me out. Maybe I should do a little research. If it's even possible, how difficult would it be to mate the headers to the SW dump system? Ideally I want the turndown system but I'd be happy with a Lightning style exit at the very least. Any ideas? Maybe Dirty Deeds or Corsa? Who's the local FRF exhaust expert.

OP
OP
F

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm definitely interested but I'd like to get a few questions answered before I pull the trigger. Maybe you can help me out. Maybe I should do a little research. If it's even possible, how difficult would it be to mate the headers to the SW dump system? Ideally I want the turndown system but I'd be happy with a Lightning style exit at the very least. Any ideas? Maybe Dirty Deeds or Corsa? Who's the local FRF exhaust expert.

Kooks has their own y-pipes that look like:

13523200.jpg

You can get it with or without cats. I don't see these working with the SW turndown, not without some cutting and welding. I had originally planned on Running these with the Kooks catless y-pipe and then a black widow race venom turned down before the rear axle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.