Brand new 18 raptor take off . They had 100 miles on them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I apologize for my ignorance , I have never changed a tire nor dismounted a spare to see what’s under the truck
I am a huge supporter of tire and wheel shops, that what they do for a living

I am open for offers on 4 take offs with tires and sensors . 100 miles on tread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha best reply ever " I am a huge tire and wheel shop supporter" so am I and I will use this line one day.
on my special edition 2014 I sold all 5 stockers to a guy who flips these kinds of things he gave me $1000 and a few months later he told me he still had them.
now that was in 2015 but they were special edition ones. to me they were worth more but I didn't want them and didn't feel like storing them so I let them go for $1000. Id bet the market on yours is close to that also.
just my opinion they are yours if you don't mind keeping them price them how ever you want who cares. don't let anyone tell you what your property is worth.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I apologize for my ignorance , I have never changed a tire nor dismounted a spare to see what’s under the truck
I am a huge supporter of tire and wheel shops, that what they do for a living

I am open for offers on 4 take offs with tires and sensors . 100 miles on tread

Dude where the **** are you located you have people interested if they can pick up

OP
OP
Johngm45

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated pics on 4 take offs .
100 miles included tpms monitors
cb937883aef872f14a8e5b17e7bd1967.jpg
1252cd2cc3271329b2955185dcebf7b1.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Accepting offers as friendly members have made it clear I was overpriced..