Bed Bolt D-Ring Tie Down Points AT COST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Talbor

Talbor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one more set left in this round. Shipping them Monday. Otherwise, I’ll be taking orders and it’ll be about 3-4 weeks before the next round ship out.

For those who like to see how the sausage is made, I recorded the grinding process and threw it up on the World Wide Web. The video shows the interference with the bolt and what is removed to allow it to sit flush. After this, I dip them into a diluted mix of TSP, rinse them off, dry, and hit them with 3 coats of enamel engine paint.

https://youtu.be/V7gIhJmXWKg

OP
OP
Talbor

Talbor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All d-rings in round 3 shipped Tuesday. That’s over 100 d-rings thus far. For those that have received yours, let me know if you have any feedback.

If you want in on round 4, shoot me a PM. They should ship in about 4 weeks. Have to gather all the orders, order stock, and make them.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenny008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received mine last week. Really nice job. I'm letting the bolts oil soak for a day or two, then I'll mount and send pics.

Thanks, Matt!

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine Friday and installed them over the weekend on my Gen1.

Thanks again Matt!

rebelceb

Reaction score
Hey Talbor, sent you a PM a few days ago about getting a set from the next batch, but haven't heard back. Just checking to see if/when you may be doing another run of these! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.