Beauty RIngs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

briangsxr1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD------I have a brand new set of Beauty Rings for the stock wheels that are beadlock capable. These are the beauty rings that come on the wheels from the factory and NOT beadlock rings.
Dealer damaged mine and I got a new set and powder coated my current ones instead.
These things are crazy expensive to purchase from the dealer.
I am looking for $450 plus shipping for the set or $125 each shipped!
If the price on these has changed please let me know and I will adjust accordingly!

***Will also trade for lighting upgrades like a Ford Racing light bar with lights, light bar for grill, Geiser Springs.... you never know. Shoot me trade offers!***

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

briangsxr1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Approved. Deadlock or beadlock?
Beadlock.... damn autocorrect! Whoops

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

4 or 5 rings? Were the installed? For reference I bought 5 silver rings in March condition 9 out of 10 for $50 each.
It is a set of 4 rings... brand new in unopened boxes from Ford.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Based on what I paid recently I would go $300 for the 4 plus shipping. If that is to low for you don't be offended it's just what I would pay since I really don't need them I have lots these but I can alway have more.

Let me know if that works and good luck on the sale.

OP
OP
B

briangsxr1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/read-before-posting-sale-forum-rules-242/#post3320

Are these the standard rings that are clear aluminum or the SE rings that are painted grey with the SVT in red?
I am asking because like WRC stated, Aftermarket HQ in Las Vegas posted these, I got a set myself. The SE ones are different.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/shop-clean-up-tons-parts-47423/#post973352

These are the standard Silver painted rings that come on the stock beadlock wheels from the factory.