BakFlip F1 Tonneau Cover (does not include mounting rails)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For sale is my old BakFlip F1 off my old 2010 Raptor.

DISCLAIMER

One of the little seals that prevents water from entering the bed where the cover folds is a teeny bit short and water will slowly drip...drip...drip in there. Never really got anything wet in the bed at all, but I replaced it with a new cover along with a new BedRug to fit the new truck that was equipped with the rear step.

MOUNTING RAILS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE. Those will have to be purchased separately.

You can find the cover through site sponsors I think for about $749 with rails and everything.

Mine is in factory shipping material and box, ready to go. Was used for about 9 months on my old black truck. It's as black as they come, surrounding rubber is in perfect condition. No dents, scrapes, tears, etc etc. Would prefer not to un-package it, but if pictures are a necessity, I will.

$500 + 1/2 shipping.

I'd prefer a local sale since it's pretty hefty and shipping is bound to be $$$.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bump from long time back. Let's dust it off and get rid of this thing... Anyone?

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$20 and a signed letter stating that I won't send a box full spiders to your door.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can't send a full box of spiders to my door anyway! You no know where me live!

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had pictures, but I don't know where they are now. This thing is still in the garage, just waiting on me to get another truck or someone to buy this thing. Up to you. It's perfect aside from the little seal that I mentioned.

I'll take pics if you really want...

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is not possible without sending it back to BakFlip directly, at least I'm not smart enough/have the proper tools. Humans put it together, I'd think, so human should be able to take it apart. I just don't have the time or tools.