Baja Designs Lights - XL's, Squadrons, S2 Pro's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a little bit of a lighting makeover on my F-150 and ended up with a few extra lights once all was said and done. See below for details and prices. Please note, local pickup is available in San Diego. I can ship anywhere in the US as long as you cover the cost.

1. Pair of XL Pro lights, clear spot pattern lens. One is brand new, the other is lightly used. The used one has a brand new lens and bezel. Both come with mounting brackets, and also includes a brand new wire harness and splitter. I can swap these to a clear driving pattern lens if you prefer. I have the anti-theft spanner bolt hardware that BD sells and can include that with the lights for $10 extra. Asking price is $550 obo. SOLD.

2. Pair of XL Sport lights, clear driving pattern lens. Both brand new. Comes with mounting brackets, and also includes a brand new wire harness and splitter. I have the anti-theft spanner bolt hardware that BD sells and can include that with the lights for $10 extra. Asking price is $300 obo. SOLD.

3. Pair of S2 Pro lights. Used, but in good condition. No nicks, dings, etc… A bit of fading on the anodized faceplates. Comes with a set of clear spot pattern lenses, as well as a set of amber spot pattern lenses that I had made so I could get a more orange color amber lens. Also comes with a brand new wiring harness and splitter. Tamper proof torx bolts that attach the light to the bracket. Asking $240 obo. SOLD.

4. Squadron Pro light. New, but has a few nicks/marks from sitting in the shop. Clear driving pattern lens. Comes with wiring harness and all mounting hardware. Asking $150 obo. SOLD.

5. Squadron Sport light. Used, but in good shape. Some slight fading on the matte black powder coated housing. Comes with a new clear driving pattern lens, as well as a brand new spare lens. Comes with both ends of the weatherpack connection, ready to wire into your vehicle. Tamper proof torx bolts that attach the light to the bracket. $70 obo. I can include a black bezel for an extra $10.

IMG_7812_zps1vz4tud2.jpg

IMG_7813_zps1fpra8ud.jpg

IMG_7814_zpsd9pxmkry.jpg

IMG_7815_zpsy5r2idqu.jpg

IMG_7816_zpsiw8kfxst.jpg

First come first serve. I reserve the right to give priority to anyone that wants to buy multiple items. PayPal payment only for transactions where I am shipping the items. Cash only for face to face deals. I can meet anywhere off the 5 freeway in San Diego between Carlsbad and Old Town.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whoops, somehow left out some text on the XL Pro's. Added that in now.

S2's are on hold.

OP
OP
T

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
XL Pro's, and 2 of the anti theft nuts are sold!

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Dibs on the S2s if they're still available

They're still on hold...got a guy picking them up locally tomorrow AM. Will let you know if that falls through.