Alpha 1 vertical tire rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
selling my alpha 1 vertical tire rack in the Houston area. Has space for (2) max 37" tires, 5 gallon VP gas can, yeti cooler and space for jack and mount. selling for $700 PM me for more info.

Attachments

• chase rack 1.jpg
    chase rack 1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 157
  • chase rack 2.jpg
    chase rack 2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 196
  • chase rack 3.jpg
    chase rack 3.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 184
  • chase rack 4.jpg
    chase rack 4.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 189
D

Deleted member 12951

Does it extend out to the rear bed bolts by the tailgate? How does the Yeti cooler tie down? A picture further away perhaps?

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it extend out to the rear bed bolts by the tailgate? How does the Yeti cooler tie down? A picture further away perhaps?

I have the same rack...no it doesn't extend to the rear bolts. It only uses the front 4. As for the yeti, I'm guessing he is referring to where the 8 gallon tote is located on the link. I've been very happy with mine and it can be installed or removed in literally 1 minute.
http://outlawoffroad.com/i-20991786-alpha-1-vertical-tire-bed-rack-for-ford-raptor.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

I have the same rack...no it doesn't extend to the rear bolts. It only uses the front 4. As for the yeti, I'm guessing he is referring to where the 8 gallon tote is located on the link. I've been very happy with mine and it can be installed or removed in literally 1 minute.
Alpha 1 Vertical Tire Bed Rack for Ford Raptor

I've seen some custom Alpha 1 racks that do extend to give you some more tie downs. I've been wanting to get this rack hence why I was asking. I knew about the top holding the 8 gallon action packer. What size Yeti cooler would fit in there?

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen some custom Alpha 1 racks that do extend to give you some more tie downs. I've been wanting to get this rack hence why I was asking. I knew about the top holding the 8 gallon action packer. What size Yeti cooler would fit in there?

A very small yeti if that's the spot he is talking about. Google 8 gallon tote deminsions...its a snug fit side to side and has 1-2" of room from front to back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

A very small yeti if that's the spot he is talking about. Google 8 gallon tote deminsions...its a snug fit side to side and has 1-2" of room from front to back.

I already have an 8 gallon Action Packer tote by Rubbermaid. I just didn't know a yeti would fit in there. I would most likely use it for the action packer and was interested if perhaps a larger yeti and another box could be tied down behind it without having to install something different to accommodate the rack.

What jack and skid are you using?

OP
OP
SVTLOPEZ

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have an 8 gallon Action Packer tote by Rubbermaid. I just didn't know a yeti would fit in there. I would most likely use it for the action packer and was interested if perhaps a larger yeti and another box could be tied down behind it without having to install something different to accommodate the rack.

What jack and skid are you using?

It holds a 20 yeti and any equivalent cooler perfectly. I use a pro eagle 2-1:2 ton but I don't have the mount on the tire rack. I need a base for the jack and mount to be able to put the jack in it's designated section

OP
OP
SVTLOPEZ

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It holds a 20 yeti and any equivalent cooler perfectly. I use a pro eagle 2-1:2 ton but I don't have the mount on the tire rack. I need a base for the jack and mount to be able to put the jack in it's designated section

Here's more pics

Attachments

• IMG_6193.jpg
    IMG_6193.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_5935.jpg
    IMG_5935.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 163
Status
Not open for further replies.