ADD Stealth Winch Bumper - Damaged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a an ADD Stealth Winch Bumper a few months old. It has some damage from hitting a dirt berm. The lower section of the skid plate is smashed up about and 1" or so. The bumper itself is bent upward about a 1". The rest of the bumper looks brand new.

ADD Stealth Winch Bumper, Custom White Panels, Laser cut "RaptorSVT" cutout in skid plate. Tabs for 40" Rigid, 20" Rigid, and 4 Dually Fogs (lights NOT included). Winch mount included.

5954-raptor.jpg

I will sell the bumper for $1,000 (buyer pays shipping). Retail on this bumper is $1,800, plus $100 for skid plate, plus $100 for RaptorSVT cutout.

If not, I will keep it as a spare for any trails that might ruin my new ADD bumper.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a an ADD Stealth Winch Bumper a few months old. It has some damage from hitting a dirt berm. The lower section of the skid plate is smashed up about and 1" or so. The bumper itself is bent upward about a 1". The rest of the bumper looks brand new.

ADD Stealth Winch Bumper, Custom White Panels, Laser cut "RaptorSVT" cutout in skid plate. Tabs for 40" Rigid, 20" Rigid, and 4 Dually Fogs (lights NOT included). Winch mount included.

I will sell the bumper for $1,000 (buyer pays shipping). Retail on this bumper is $1,800, plus $100 for skid plate, plus $100 for RaptorSVT cutout.

If not, I will keep it as a spare for any trails that might ruin my new ADD bumper.

You pretty boy...... :)