ADD Stealth Winch Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Selling my ADD bumper. Nothing really wrong with it, I just get bored easily and would like to change it up. I can sell it with the winch and 40" Rigid Industries light or without. Only damage, errrr beauty mark on it is the bottom of the skid plate is dented. Cant even see it unless you look underneath. I paid almost $4000 for everything. Would like to get $3000 OBO out of it. If seperated, I'll sell the bumper with stealth panels and winch mount for $1500, 40" Rigid spot/flood combo light (with wiring) for $1000, and Recon 10.5 winch w/synthetic cable for $500. Winch also comes with a wired remote and wireless remote. PM me with an offer if interested. Would prefer to stay local (SC) but can work out a shipping deal if necessary.

Attachments

• Bumper.jpg
    Bumper.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:

13terrain

Reaction score
Would love to get this. Maybe I can work something out. I'm not to far from Dallas

OP
OP
Steve-O

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No one wants this awesome bumper?!?! I'll even throw in a case of beer!
:cocktail: shit, wrong one..... :cheers:

achiro

Reaction score
You should have brought it to the TRR Raptoberfest last month...I could have rolled back to FL with it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Steve-O

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hahaha funny thing is, I DID BRING IT! I was still considering selling it then but hadnt quite made my mind up yet. Its still on the truck. I figured if it sells, I'll put that towards the new bumper. If not, I'll just keep saving.

OP
OP
Steve-O

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Possibly the RPG raceline. I seen another one this past weekend that I liked but I didnt get a chance to talk to the guy and figure out which one it was. Dont know his name either.