ADD/AFE intercooler $1300 BNIB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADD/AFE intercooler $1200 BNIB

Sold!!!

Attachments

• C3001C4E-656B-40EE-80A8-AF304D3B4270.jpeg
    C3001C4E-656B-40EE-80A8-AF304D3B4270.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

ejholt

Reaction score
Brand new in box is the new ADD intercooler made by AFE. I haven’t even opened the box but don’t think I will be using it so may as well see if someone needs one. This is a new non powder coated unit. Can pick up local or can ship at buyers expense. Box is pretty big so shipping cost may vary. Also if buying through PayPal buyer covers any fees.

$1300.00

2017-2018 Ford Raptor ADD Intercooler Upgrade Kit by AFE

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Addictive Desert Designs paired up with one of the leaders in the automotive aftermarket world, Advanced FLOW Engineering (aFe Power) to create a comprehensive intercooler kit that covers everyone’s needs. This kit is designed to integrate flawlessly with ADD winch mount and frame cut bumpers for the 2017-2018 Ford Raptor to eliminate the need for any extra bracketry.

The masters at aFe were able to squeeze 8.5% more flow than the leading competitors in the market. The provided intercooler is 100% TIG welded with an 18-core main assembly. The intercooler sits atop a welded steel mounting beam, which is beefy enough to allow for offroad use. This kit retains all OEM sensors and adaptive cruise control function (adaptive cruise control relocation bracket included).

8.5% more flow over the nearest competitor
Beefy steel mounting beam ready for any terrain
Optimized mount design for frame cut and winch mount bumpers
18 Core Intercooler
100% TIG Welded
Fits 2017-2018 Ford Raptor

Does this come with the Adaptive Cruise Control Bracket? I see ADD offers 2 versions of this: 1) $1400 and 2) $1650. Which one is this? Thank You

OP
OP
B

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s the AFE model which is their newest one which flows more per their data. Per their site and the link I attached it does include the ACC bracket.