(5) OEM Forged Beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 OEM Forged Beadlock style wheels

I am selling my stock Beadlocks. These are off of my 2014 SCREW, and they have 22k on them. These are the OEM Beadlock-able rims, with the normal "vanity" rings, not the aftermarket true bead lock rings. I had all 5 rings professionally powder coated to the SE version look (charcoal grey to match the fender flares and bumpers with red SVT), as I did not like the look of the bright silver rings. I am located in the greater Seattle area, and will get shipping quotes for serious inquiries. I will have to ship them in the boxes my methods came in, which fit pretty good. Tires and TPMS not included. All 5 have OEM SVT center caps. Asking $1500, buyer pays shipping/insurance as desired.

Update: Now that they are off, I cleaned them up with some Adam's wheel cleaner, and will take fresh pictures.

Thanks for looking,
Mike

Update 2: Rings are back from powder coat. Wheels, lugs, bolts are in very good condition, with about 20k miles on them. Rings are freshly refinished as shown in these pictures. (They were not rock damaged or anything, just scuffed up a bit from an incompetent tire swap.)

Attachments

• IMG_0360.jpg
    IMG_0360.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
OP
OP
just Mike

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update

Adding pics of each of the 5 wheels post-tire removal. Scuffs are evident on powder coated rings (which per freaking perfect with 22k of driving). In reality, unless you're entering a car show, they still look great even close up. Total cost to have beauty rings prepped and powdered was $150 for all 5, so if that's an issue for potential buyers, let's talk about it.

Will consider selling just 4, as there is interest in buying a single.

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_0365.jpg
    IMG_0365.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0366.jpg
    IMG_0366.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0367.jpg
    IMG_0367.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Where did you have the rings done at that price? I would like to ship mine and have mine redone.

OP
OP
just Mike

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The powder coated I used is called "Forever Powder Coating" in Olympia, WA. I don't speak for them, but that's what they charged me.

http://www.foreverpowdercoating.com/index.html

I didn't say anything to the dealer. So far these guys have been the most reliable for alignments and general service. I'm going to avoid doing tire work there, but keep the relationship for maintenance. Probably could make a stink, but not really interested in that.

OP
OP
just Mike

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to drop the price once more, give it a week, then give up and go have the beauty rings re-powdercoated. Price will go back up to reflect that they are essentially good as new after that. If anyone's riding the fence on these, shoot me a PM. I plan to re do the Powdercoat to the SE style again, but could do any color really.